Monday 23 August 2010

Don't worry, man. I'll go to the loonie bin with you

If I keep this up, the loonie bin is where I'll end up.


I can't really recall anything from this weekend that has been of any significance. Two student scum watching movies with fits of the giggles eating cheese on toast like its going out of fashion. I'm a living stereotype. Is that a good thing? Is it good for people to distinguish you as 'that one guy'. Personally I'm not sure, I've got a lot of good memories associated with my 'stereotype'. None bad as of yet.

But what does this say about me as a person? Is it a bad thing that I'm like this, do society look upon me with disapproving or amused eyes? I personally believe, and this may or may not have anything to do with my state of mind, that I should not care. I know what I'm worth.


I'm also at a time in my life where in just a mere 12 months I'll be going to university, and whenever I think about that I nearly soil myself with nerves. I'm not sure exactly where these nerves stem from, other than the fact going to university is actually something to be nervous about, but more of a "I'm going to lose everything" sort of nerve, I'll have to rebuild my life again and I don't want to, its terrifying.

Although I know where this stems from. Her. When she went to uni I lost her, and thus everything. I'm scared the same is going to happen, to a degree.

Never mind. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Also, if any of you reading this are interested, or want to give me your opinion, here are my 5 university choices.

1.) Edinburgh Napier
2.) Brighton Uni
3.) Manchester Met
4.) Sheffield Hallam
5.) Northampton Uni

No comments:

Post a Comment