Saturday 24 July 2010

Son, you've gone done smoked yourself retarded.

I'm sorry for the lack of update yesterday, I was working all day.

I finished fixing a flurry of computers at around 14:00PM and then came home, played on my PC for a little while and then decided to skin up a joint, I'd finished work for the day and fancied playing dawn of war 2 while off my tree. I got half way through when my boss rang me and asked me to work the doors for the music venue. I said ok.

Its a good job my boss is family, isn't it? I was so blatantly off my face. Then after our shift my boss invited me upstairs of the venue to have a joint with him and the manager. It was good, I had fun. Alot of good vibes and good people.

However I can only remember ordering a take away and then watching an hour long documentary on Prog Rock on BBC Four. There wasn't much to update, it was a pretty normal day and I was far too out of it to even bother writing an update. I did however wake up with an awful weed over this morning, my guts were in turmoil.


and I'm going to do it all again today! Three cheers for masking your problems in the combustible plant matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment